Cleveland County School District Head Start - ABC
The Cleveland County School District-Cleveland County Head Start-ABC Program is a non-profit organization providing services to low-income children and families since 1967. Our program is administered by the Cleveland County School District with the District Superintendent serving as the Executive Director. We are comprised of three centers located on the public school campuses of Rison, Kingsland, and Woodlawn. Currently, we are fully enrolled with 108 Head Start Children and 28 children that are a part of a state operated preschool program called Arkansas Better Chance for School Success which is located exclusively in the Rison and Woodlawn Centers.
Children who attend our program participate in a wide variety of educational activities. They also receive medical and dental care, healthy meals and snacks, and enjoy playing indoors and outdoors in a safe setting.
Our primary goal is to help all children succeed. Our program is small, but seen as a staple in our community. We are a place where children as well as parents receive education, motivation and inspiration. We strive to promote parents as the primary educator of their children, and try to meet the needs of every child in our program so that they will transition into the public school system healthy, socially well adjusted, and ready to learn.
A Guide to Promoting Family Engagement Webinar
Join us for a webinar on Aug 05, 2015 at 1:00 PM CDT.
The purpose of this webinar is to provide information on a new statewide Guide to Promoting Family Engagement in Arkansas.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Child Safety Recalls
- UPPAbaby Recalls Strollers and RumbleSeats Due to Choking Hazard 23 Jul 2015 | 8:00 am
- Target Recalls Circo Night Lights Due to Fire Hazard 21 Jul 2015 | 4:00 am
- Bexco Recalls DaVinci Brand Cribs Due to Entrapment, Fall and Laceration Hazards 15 Jul 2015 | 8:00 am
- Barnett Outdoors Recalls Slingshots Due to Risk of Injury 8 Jul 2015 | 6:00 am
- Otteroo Recalls Baby Floats Due to Drowning Risk from Deflations (Recall Alert) 1 Jul 2015 | 5:00 am
- Northern Tool + Equipment Recalls Little Digger Toy Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard 25 Jun 2015 | 7:30 am
- School Specialty Recalls NeoRok Stools Due to Fall Hazard 24 Jun 2015 | 5:00 am
The following Simplepie error occurred:
A feed could not be found at http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/hnoecem4k8bc5vt5f7e1qo4iso%40group.calendar.google.com/public/full?futureevents=true&sortorder=ascending&orderby=starttime&singleevents=true&hl=en-GB&