Cleveland County School District Head Start - ABC
The Cleveland County School District-Cleveland County Head Start-ABC Program is a non-profit organization providing services to low-income children and families since 1967. Our program is administered by the Cleveland County School District with the District Superintendent serving as the Executive Director. We are comprised of three centers located on the public school campuses of Rison, Kingsland, and Woodlawn. Currently, we are fully enrolled with 108 Head Start Children and 28 children that are a part of a state operated preschool program called Arkansas Better Chance for School Success which is located exclusively in the Rison and Woodlawn Centers.
Children who attend our program participate in a wide variety of educational activities. They also receive medical and dental care, healthy meals and snacks, and enjoy playing indoors and outdoors in a safe setting.
Our primary goal is to help all children succeed. Our program is small, but seen as a staple in our community. We are a place where children as well as parents receive education, motivation and inspiration. We strive to promote parents as the primary educator of their children, and try to meet the needs of every child in our program so that they will transition into the public school system healthy, socially well adjusted, and ready to learn.
We are now on Facebook....Check out our page: Cleveland County School District Head Start/ABC Program
Child Safety Recalls
- Pure Baby Organics Boys Hoodie Recalled by Chantiques Corp. Due To Strangulation Hazard 30 Sep 2014 | 7:30 am
- Active Apparel Recalls Boys Fission Zipper Hooded Sweatshirts Due to Strangulation Hazard 30 Sep 2014 | 6:00 am
- Trimfoot Recalls Children's Soft-Soled Sneakers Due to Choking Hazard; Sold exclusively at Macy's 30 Sep 2014 | 4:00 am
- IKEA Recalls Childrens Swing Due To Fall Hazard 16 Sep 2014 | 4:00 am
- Benetton Recalls United Colors of Benetton Boys Jackets; Waist Drawstring Poses Entanglement Hazard 10 Sep 2014 | 5:00 am
- Livie & Luca Recalls Childrens Shoes Due to Laceration Hazard 4 Sep 2014 | 8:00 am
- FGX International Recalls Childrens Sunglasses Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard 4 Sep 2014 | 5:00 am